|Dislikes||Snakes, Sea Urchins|
|Hobbies||Walking down streets he's not familiar with.|
|Game||Pop'n Music 2|
Reo-kun has pale-fair skin and small black eyes. He has short sandy-brown hair that appears to be styled like Sugi-kun's, but with different bangs.
In his spare time, Reo-kun usually sponsors Beatmania while DJing at the clubs. He really likes sight-seeing in unfamiliar locations and purchasing sunglasses and chocolate. While Sugi-Kun has all the girls going crazy for his cute voice, Reo is known for having the sexy voice.
Pop'n Music 2Edit
Reo-kun wears a black turtleneck sweater with a tiny white star on the breast pocket, dull dark red pants, and a pair of silver and white boots. On his head is a dark purple beret. He has a silver backpack on.
Pop'n Music 5Edit
Here, Reo-kun appears to have grown out his hair just a bit to seperate himself more from Sugi-Kun. He has a pair of white sunglasses with pink lense covering his eyes, while his beret is lighter in color. He wears a white vest with a pink star on the chest with purple lining and long black sleeves. His pants are dark purple, while his shoes are white with purple accenting. He carries a light brown guitar with orange strap.
In recolored form, Reo-kun gains bright orange hair and pale indigo lensed glasses. He wears a black beret with the lining, star, and guitar strap being light blue. His guitar is red, while his pants are dark teal to match his shoe accenting.
|Cherry and Raquel||The Ebisu Singers||Lounge||PM2|
|Fly Higher (than the stars) 2-Step Mix||Dj Simon||Neoaco Remix||PM5|
Pop'n Music 2Edit
- All of his animations matched Sugi-kun's.
- While Sugi-kun dated Rie-chan at some point, it is unknown if he and Sanae-chan had a relationship at any point. Neither of them seem to be romantically interested however.
- Reo-kun was based off of Reo Nagumo.
- It is possible to use him as a player chara in Pop'n music 2 AC, as well as play his song in the 3rd stage. To be able to do this you must press the buttons in the order 2, 4, 2, 4, 2, 4, 2, 4, 6 (where 2 is the first yellow button, 4 is the first blue button and 6 is the second blue button) during the title screen (after inserting the coin) then press red button.
- Reo-kun makes a small appearance with Uncle Jam in Beatmania.