|Welcome to Pop'n Music Wiki!|
Please enjoy your visit and if you cannot find an answer then feel free to ask an Admin for aid/help.
NOTE TO THE EDITORS: Please read the rules first before making any edits. Thank you.
|What is Pop'n Music?|
Pop'n Music (ポップンミュージック Poppun Myūjikku), commonly abbreviated as Pop'n, PM or PNM, is a music video game series created by Bemani, a sector of the Konami Corporation that was first released in arcades in 1998. Its most famous characters, and the icons of the series are two girl anthro characters, a bunny girl named Mimi and a cat girl named Nyami. The series is widely known for its colorful and cartoony style, as well as its surprising difficulty. They have made many crossovers and special versions of the games and was first brought to home consoles on Sega Dreamcast, Sony Playstation, and Game Boy systems. Lately they can be found on the Playstation Systems, PSP, Vita, DS, and even the Wii.
Currently the series is in it's third generation, which each game adding characters both old and new, songs, and many fun features.
Pop'n Music has also released several pieces of merchandising - mostly in the form of soundtracks or artbooks.
For the characters list, please view the game pages. Otherwise use the search function and have a musical day!
|Pop'n Poll of the Week|
- This wikia is not for Fanon, so please do not include it anywhere outside of profile pages/blogs/forum.
- When making edits please keep use your best grammar and spelling. Mistakes happen but chatspeak is not appreciated.
- Please make sure edits on pages are kept in Order.
- Be kind to other Members of the wikia. If someone causes a problem please message an Admin for help or talk to someone who can handle it.
- Spamming and Flaming towards the wiki or other members is punishable with banning.
- Badge Hunting is forbidden. (If Badges are added)
- Keep your language and anything personally uploaded for all ages. Even if little children do not stop by here, it is highly rude and inapropriate.
None yet, be the first!