|Pop'n Music 3|
25 (Home Ver)
It introduced the new HYPER MODE, which consists of different sets of songs with a harder pattern. The gauge starts at full and cannot be replenished (as opposed to the gauge starting empty). It is also the first game to use the combo system.
- Sholl Kee
- P-1 & P-2
- Rave Girl
Characters added for home releaseEdit
- Koi no Charade
- Take me to....
- Bit of Love
- Woneiya Heichau
- Suichuu Kazoku no Theme
- Let me feel so High
- Little Robin's drawer
- ENDLESS SUMMER NUDE
- Uchuusen Q-Mex
- Till the End of Time
- Nan ka hen da!
- Ai wo sagasou
- Hachigatsu no sayonara
Songs in the home release versionEdit
- Get on that train
- Akai Ringo
- Bokutachi no Keikaku
- Shabada! De Jitterbug!
- Kimi o Daikishimetai!
- Candy Blue
Previous Character designsEdit
Below are Beta Character designs. Only small bits of info was revealed about them.
- Palette: A cute squirrel girl. Possibly a early form of LingLing
- Maron: A fashionable girl who may have been the early form of Dia.
- Johne: A puppy boy
- Miki: An early form of Megumi.
- Yuka: She was made at the same time as Megumi, A child or a trendy little witch~?
Other Beta CharactersEdit
- A non-rival Native-American girl named Bikky.
- Tomoko, who was scrapped for being "too normal" by the staff.
- Kaiser, a lion who was kept out despite being well-received by the staff.
- A chicken-man who was rejected for being too tedious.
- This game features the least amount of Beta characters, with 24 found in the first, and 22 in the second.
- The announcer in the previous two games was replaced starting with this game. The new announcer would last until Pop'n Music 9.
- This was the last game to run on the BEMANI DJ-MAIN HARDWARE arcade system.
- The text that shows the theme/genre of the song in the song title screen had a reduced resolution. However, this was not done in the CS version of the game.
- Due to licensing issues, "Bit of love", "let me feel so high", and "ENDLESS SUMMER NUDE" were not released on the Pop'n Music 3 OST and the CS version of the game.
- "Bit of Love" and "Let Me Feel So High" were released in the CS version of Pop'n Music 4. "ENDLESS SUMMER NUDE" never appeared in any subsequent pop'n music game.