|Game||Pop'n Music 1|
Nakajima-San is a mysterious new player character in Pop'n Music 2. His player mode is refered as ????.
Nakajima is a white swan with a long curvy neck. He is often seen from the side, giving him the appearance of a number two. He has a golden-orange beak and big black eyes.
Two must be Nakajima's lucky number, because not only is he shaped like the number "2", he is learning to speak English as well - but, of course, all he can say is "two".
He has no songs.
- Outside of his appearance as a player character, Nakajima technically makes his first appearance as the Number 2 for Pop'n Music 2.
- This is repeated in Pop'n Music Portable 2.
- Besides the number two, Nakajima also resembles a swan boat.
- On the title screen he can often be found saying tsuu, which means two.
- Nakajima was considered as a rival character for jubeat crossover Snow Goose, but ultimately Polaris was chosen as the jubeat crossover for pop'n music 17.