|El Pais del sol|
|English||El Pais del sol|
|Game||Pop'n Music 1|
Several Spanish vocal samples.
Song Connections / Remixes Edit
- A chiptune remix of El pais del sol is used in the Game Boy Advance Wai Wai Racing Advance, released outside of Japan as Konami Krazy Racers. It is used for the track Poppin' Beach, which features cameos of Nyami, Mimi, Mary, the KING, and DiNO in the background. (Nyami and the KING are playable characters in the game too, and DiNO is a special weapon.)
- A remix of El pais del sol by Berimbau'66, titled El pais del sol (GIVE ME MORE SALSA MIX), appears in pop'n music 15 ADVENTURE.
- El pais del sol shares the "sabroso negrito lindo" sample with Quickening.
- In the newer pop'n music games, the title is capitalized as El pais del sol.
- El pais del sol is Kaoko Aoki's only contribution to the pop'n music series.
- "El pais del sol" is Spanish for "the country of sun".
- "Señorita Rica" is a Spanish slang phrase that means "pretty girl".
- In pop'n music 2 and its CS counterpart, El pais del sol's character was MZD.
- From the pop'n music 4 until pop'n music 18 せんごく列伝, El pais del sol's BPM was shown as 107. This was corrected in pop'n music 19 TUNE STREET, where the BPM is shown correctly as 106-109.
Music Comment Edit
A passionate rhythm blown in on a warm Caribbean breeze.
Song Production Information Edit
Hi! I'm the cheerful girl of the Caribbean, Señorita Rica.
To various people who had a taste of Latin, this song is of a fashionable genre, Cuban "Salsa".
The charm of Salsa is the Latin percussions and Guinori piano, and the impressive performance of chorus, creating an undulating groove feeling. Your body will move involuntarily when hearing this rhythm, come on and dance with me!
Since Salsa is a passionate dance for couples... Muchas Gracias!