|arranged by Junichiro Kaneda|
|Artist||Waldeus von Dovjak|
|Game||Pop'n Music 1 CS|
Assorted voice clips, including "I love you", "stop!", "come on!", "do you love me, do you?" and "no, no!"
Song Connections / Remixes Edit
- Chaos Age is the first song in the CLASSIC series of songs.
- Like the other songs in the CLASSIC series, Chaos Age is an arranged medley of different classical tunes.
- Chaos Age shares several vocal samples with DE-SIRE's TRIP MACHINE, from DanceDanceRevolution Internet Ranking Version.
- Chaos Age shares the "come on!" vocal sample with SHAKE IT UP, from GUITARFREAKS.
- Chaos Age marks Junichiro Kaneda's first usage of his Waldeus von Dövjak alias in pop'n music.
- Chaos Age, at the time, was the longest song in pop'n music, and the longest in the CLASSIC series until Hell? or Heaven? (CLASSIC 9).
- In pop'n music 2 and its CS counterpart, Chaos Age's character was PRETTY.
- In pop'n music 3, Chaos Age's character was AYA .
- In pop'n music 3 CS, Chaos Age's character was replaced to HAMANOV.
- In pop'n music 4, Chaos Age's character was MZD.
- Chaos Age's Battle NORMAL chart holds the record for the highest rated Battle NORMAL chart in pop'n music, rated level 42.
Music Comment Edit
An arranged medley of classical songs that everyone will recognize.
Song Production Information Edit
The song began from experimental attempt "what will happen if we put a classic song in Pop'n". "It be interesting if you press the 9 buttons" was a simple idea, but I thrown in some challenge as I quickly created it. Classic remains an emotional expression of the conductor, A genre of varying tempo and dynamics. In order to carry out a huge assembly, the entanglement of the fine part is difficult to most, part of it to hit will become inevitably big. Initially it had a "Pure Classic Edition" without kick and rhythm parts, but putting the rhythm it became its current form leading to the conclusion that it's better. When you play this song for the first time in Pop'n, it is a success for me if you can feel something like "The song is so frustrating if you do not hit the notes well".